Land & Roads
- Natural Areas & Parks Picnic Facility Reservations Locate a park or natural area Find a trail, take a hike Conserving our native habitat Salmonberry Campground Property Information Search Property tax accounts Search for a deed Pay taxes online Appeal property taxes Find property on a map Survey your property Property tax records
- Sustainability Building & Land Use Building Permits & Codes Request an Inspection Code Compliance Septic Systems Planning and Zoning GIS Maps GIS Data Links to Other Maps
- Roads and Utility Services Road closures and delays Request road maintenance Access utility bills Public Transportation Event Center & Fairgrounds
- Sheriff's Office Sheriff's Message Volunteer Opportunities What's Happening Emergency Services Current Information Emergency Alert System Disaster and Hazard Preparedness Search and Rescue Child Support Collection
- Jail Inmate Rosters Inmate Services Criminal prosecution Victim Services Court Calendar Juvenile Services Supervision and accountability Detention Teen Court
- Parole and Probation Mission and programs Sex offender notification Law Enforcement Report a crime Daily activity log Concealed Handgun Licenses Justice System Improvement Program
Health & Family
- COVID-19 Information Public Health Communicable disease reporting Mental Health and Addictions Peer specialists Gambling prevention Tobacco prevention Children and youth programs Adult programs Substance Use Disorder
- Food and Water Safety Restaurants Temporary Food Service Well Testing Septic Systems Community Health Centers Find a physician Dental services Family Planning Developmental Diversity (Disabilities) OSU Extension
- Maternal and Child Health WIC Healthy baby programs Licenses and Certificates Birth Certificates Death Certificates Dog License Marriage License Pay My Medical Bill Event Center & Fairgrounds
- Board of Commissioners BOC Meetings Advisory Committees County Legal Counsel Meeting Agendas and Minutes Licenses and Passports Marriage Licenses Passports Dog Licenses
- Voting Elections & Voting Register to Vote Updates & Absentee Voting Elections Put a measure on the ballot Run for office Precinct maps County News Newsletter News & Announcements Subscribe
- Departments County office locations Department List OSU Extension Business in Benton County County Budget See county RFP opportunities Economic Development Veteran Services
I Want To...
- Work for Benton County Apply for a job Volunteer Pay property taxes online View a tax statement Apply for … Marriage license Dog license Passport Building permit Septic permit Restaurant licenses Find Requests for Proposals
- Vote Elections & Voting Register to vote Updates & Absentee Voting Find an event View county calendar View fairgrounds calendar Make a … Medical/Dental appointment Mental health appointment Medical Bill Payment Locate a county office
- Find out about … County Budget Current road conditions Adopt-a-Road Program No Spray Program Veteran Services See who's in jail Report a crime Reserve a facility County park picnic facility Benton Oaks RV park Salmonberry campground Fairgrounds facility Ride a Bus
Turning Yourself In
Confirm Warrant for Your Arrest In Person
If you believe you are wanted by the police, report to the Benton County Jail in person. Please do not call, we cannot give out warrant information over the phone.
During anytime, on any day of the week simply report to the jail lobby, which is off the front entrance of the Benton County Courthouse looking north (190 NW 4th, Corvallis, Oregon).
Tell staff you think you have a warrant. Staff will run a records check, and if there is a warrant, you will be taken into custody.
Reporting In to Serve a Sentence
Report on the date and time your sentence order states. Do not be late. Go to the jail lobby and tell them you are reporting for a sentence. Please bring a copy of the court paperwork telling you to report.
Items You Can Bring In
When turning yourself in, either for a warrant or to report for a sentence, please bring only those items with you that you need to conduct the business of turning yourself in or are of a medical necessity. The items you should bring include:
- Driver's license or other government-issued picture identification
- Cash and debit or credit cards
- Prescription medications in their original sealed and labeled packaging
- Reading glasses
- Copy of the sentencing order
Please do not bring jewelry, cell phones, electronic devices, books, unnecessary clothing items, bags, pocketknives, or other nonessential or high-value items.
Wear Suitable Clothing
Please wear casual, wrinkle-resistant clothing with all unnecessary items removed from the pockets. If lodged, your clothes will be sealed in a plastic bag, which will wrinkle some clothing. Avoid wearing clothing with drawstrings and belts, and shoes with shoelaces. Deputies will remove these items for safety reasons at intake.