School Resource Deputy Program
The School Resource Deputy program is designed to get Sheriff's Office Deputies into the educational setting where they can build relationships with students and improve school safety.
The program serves Benton County schools not served by local municipal police departments. As part of their patrol duties, day shift Deputies are each assigned one of these schools...
- Alsea Elementary and High Schools
- Crescent Valley High School
- Kings Valley Charter School
- Monroe Grade School and High Schools
- Mountain View Elementary School
- Muddy Creek Charter School
Deputies present programs to students on topics that range from drug awareness to bullying. They are a resource to teachers and administrators on a variety of law enforcement-related issues. They strive to build relationships in an effort to reduce juvenile crime and generate a positive image of law enforcement.