Crescent Valley Drive Widening and Bridge Improvement
Crescent Valley Road
Crescent Valley RoadCorvallis, OR
This bridge was rehabilitated over Jackson Creek. Minor improvements were made to enhance alignment and ensure bikes can cross as safely as possible.
Cost : $200,000 (bridge only)
Funding : Motor Fuel Tax
Contractor : North Santiam Paving for the asphalt; Benton County Public Works for the bridge
For more information about the project, those interested can contact Civil Engineer Fred Gomez at 541-766-6821 or by email at email@example.com.
Last Updated : September 8, 2017
Project was opened to traffic 9-5-17. Addition of guardrail and adjustment of mailboxes will occur by the end of September to fully complete the project.
Paving and shoulder rocking to take place 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM – Wednesday to Friday, August 30th to September 1st. The road will remain open to traffic, with flaggers and pilot car to direct vehicles through the work site. Expect delays.
Bridge rail will be installed once paving is completed. Crescent Valley Drive, including the Jackson Creek Bridge will be opened to traffic by the time school begins on September 6th. Final installation of bridge approach guardrail terminals and transitions will occur during the month of October.
July 21, 2017
- Bridge continues to be closed. Construction is on schedule.
Expect increased noise levels from pile driving on Thursday, July 6th. It is anticipated that pile driving will be completed in a single day.
June 6, 2017 -
- Neighborhood meeting held on May 16, 2017. See '5/16/17 Neighborhood Meeting' file below.
- Crescent Valley Drive closed at the bridge location from June 26th to September 1st
- Lewisburg road serves as detour
- Pavement grinding on bridge occurs on June 28th
- Pile driving scheduled for early July
- Paving scheduled between August 22nd and September 1st
- September 2, 2016 - Project was changed from replacement to rehabilitation due to cost and right-of-way issues