Welcome to Benton County Public Works Road Maintenance Division. The Road Maintenance Division maintains paved and gravel roadways throughout Benton County in order to provide the public with safe, quality travel. We do this through three programs:
- Surface/Sign/Traffic Marking
- Vegetation Program
Road Surface, Sign, Traffic Markings Resource Information
- Benton County Public Works Road Maintenance Division maintains 275 miles of hard surfaced roads and 170 miles of gravel roadways.
- Emergency Road Notifications
- Who is responsible for the maintenance of my road?
- Gravel Road Policy
- Snow and Ice Policy
- Pavement Maintenance Strategy
- Pavement Preservation
- Road Acceptance Policy
- Road Surface Treatment Plan--Historical and Proposed
- To submit a request for service on your road, please call 541-766-6821.
- Information is also available on the Adopt-a-Road Program.