Land & Roads
- Natural Areas & Parks Picnic Facility Reservations Locate a park or natural area Find a trail, take a hike Conserving our native habitat Salmonberry Campground Property Information Search Property tax accounts Search for a deed Pay taxes online Appeal property taxes Find property on a map Survey your property Property tax records
- Sustainability Building & Land Use Building Permits & Codes Request an Inspection Code Compliance Septic Systems Planning and Zoning GIS Maps GIS Data Links to Other Maps
- Roads and Utility Services Road closures and delays Request road maintenance Access utility bills Public Transportation Event Center & Fairgrounds
- Sheriff's Office Sheriff's Message Volunteer Opportunities What's Happening Emergency Services Current Information Emergency Alert System Disaster and Hazard Preparedness Search and Rescue Child Support Collection
- Jail Inmate Rosters Inmate Services Criminal prosecution Victim Services Court Calendar Juvenile Services Supervision and accountability Detention Teen Court
- Parole and Probation Mission and programs Sex offender notification Law Enforcement Report a crime Daily activity log Concealed Handgun Licenses Justice System Improvement Program
Health & Family
- COVID-19 Information Public Health Communicable disease reporting Mental Health and Addictions Peer specialists Gambling prevention Tobacco prevention Children and youth programs Adult programs Substance Use Disorder
- Food and Water Safety Restaurants Temporary Food Service Well Testing Septic Systems Community Health Centers Find a physician Dental services Family Planning Developmental Diversity (Disabilities) OSU Extension
- Maternal and Child Health WIC Healthy baby programs Licenses and Certificates Birth Certificates Death Certificates Dog License Marriage License Pay My Medical Bill Event Center & Fairgrounds
- Board of Commissioners BOC Meetings Advisory Committees County Legal Counsel Meeting Agendas and Minutes Licenses and Passports Marriage Licenses Passports Dog Licenses
- Voting Elections & Voting Register to Vote Updates & Absentee Voting Elections Put a measure on the ballot Run for office Precinct maps County News Newsletter News & Announcements Subscribe
- Departments County office locations Department List OSU Extension Business in Benton County County Budget See county RFP opportunities Economic Development Veteran Services
I Want To...
- Work for Benton County Apply for a job Volunteer Pay property taxes online View a tax statement Apply for … Marriage license Dog license Passport Building permit Septic permit Restaurant licenses Find Requests for Proposals
- Vote Elections & Voting Register to vote Updates & Absentee Voting Find an event View county calendar View fairgrounds calendar Make a … Medical/Dental appointment Mental health appointment Medical Bill Payment Locate a county office
- Find out about … County Budget Current road conditions Adopt-a-Road Program No Spray Program Veteran Services See who's in jail Report a crime Reserve a facility County park picnic facility Benton Oaks RV park Salmonberry campground Fairgrounds facility Ride a Bus
RFP PROFESSIONAL LANDSCAPING SERVICES - NATURAL AREAS PARKS AND EVENTS
BENTON COUNTY DEPARTMENT OF NATURAL AREAS PARKS AND EVENTS
REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL (RFP) FOR PROFESSIONAL LANDSCAPING SERVICES
The Benton County Natural Areas Parks and Events Department is seeking a professional landscaping company to provide complete management and landscaping services for their properties. County reserves the right to amend the contract for an additional time period contingent upon need and the availability of approved funding. The solicitation process is pursuant to Benton County Code, Chapter 2, County Contracts.
A copy of the Request for Proposal for Professional Landscaping Services or information pertaining to the request will be available on March 27, 2023 in the office of the Benton County Department of Natural Areas Parks and Events, located at 110 SW 53rd Street, Corvallis, Oregon 97333. This document and related information will also be available for download on March 27, 2023 at: https://www.co.benton.or.us/rfps Bidders shall be responsible for checking the aforementioned website for any Addendums or clarifications to the bid documents.
To be considered for award, the submittal requirements of the Request for Proposal for Professional Landscaping Services must be met. These requirements can be found in Part II - Submittal Requirements.
A Mandatory Pre-proposal meeting will be held at the Benton County Courthouse, 120 NW 4th Street, Corvallis, Oregon on April 14th, 2023 at 2:00 pm. Follow up questions from this meeting may be submitted to Devon Durant up to 5:00 pm, April 21, 2023.
Businesses shall submit proposals based only on written information received directly from Benton County Natural Areas Parks and Events. Proposals may be submitted by interested Contractors to: Devon Durant, Landscape Gardner, Benton County Natural Areas Parks and events located at 110 SW 53rd Street, Corvallis, Oregon 97333 until 4:30 p.m. local time, April 28, 2023. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or faxed 541-766-6891. Proposals will not be accepted after this time and date.
Contractor must be a licensed by the Oregon Landscape Contractor’s Board. Benton County reserves the right not to select any business, if information submitted is not in compliance with the requirements of the Request or if it is not in the County's interest to make a selection from those businesses responding to the Request.
All interested Contractors must comply with the applicable provisions of ORS 279C.840 or 40 U.S.C. 276a and the applicable provisions of the Equal Employment Opportunity Act of 1972, and the Civil Rights Act of 1964 as amended. Benton County is an equal opportunity employer. Each interested business must submit certification per an equal opportunity employer. Each interested business must submit certification per ORS 279A.110 that the firm has not discriminated against minority, women, or small business enterprises in obtaining any required subcontracts.
Dated this 27th day of March, 2023.
Benton County, Oregon
By: Jesse Ott,
AIC Director of Natural Areas Parks and Events
PUBLISH: Gazette-Times March 27, 2023