Land & Roads
- Natural Areas & Parks Picnic Facility Reservations Locate a park or natural area Find a trail, take a hike Conserving our native habitat Salmonberry Campground Property Information Search Property tax accounts Search for a deed Pay taxes online Appeal property taxes Find property on a map Survey your property Property tax records
- Sustainability Building & Land Use Building Permits & Codes Request an Inspection Code Compliance Septic Systems Planning and Zoning GIS Maps GIS Data Links to Other Maps
- Roads and Utility Services Road closures and delays Request road maintenance Access utility bills Public Transportation Event Center & Fairgrounds
- Sheriff's Office Sheriff's Message Volunteer Opportunities What's Happening Emergency Services Current Information Emergency Alert System Disaster and Hazard Preparedness Search and Rescue Child Support Collection
- Jail Inmate Rosters Inmate Services Criminal prosecution Victim Services Court Calendar Juvenile Services Supervision and accountability Detention Teen Court
- Parole and Probation Mission and programs Sex offender notification Law Enforcement Report a crime Daily activity log Concealed Handgun Licenses Justice System Improvement Program
Health & Family
- COVID-19 Information Public Health Communicable disease reporting Mental Health and Addictions Peer specialists Gambling prevention Tobacco prevention Children and youth programs Adult programs Substance Use Disorder
- Food and Water Safety Restaurants Temporary Food Service Well Testing Septic Systems Community Health Centers Find a physician Dental services Family Planning Developmental Diversity (Disabilities) OSU Extension
- Maternal and Child Health WIC Healthy baby programs Licenses and Certificates Birth Certificates Death Certificates Dog License Marriage License Pay My Medical Bill Event Center & Fairgrounds
- Board of Commissioners BOC Meetings Advisory Committees County Legal Counsel Meeting Agendas and Minutes Licenses and Passports Marriage Licenses Passports Dog Licenses
- Voting Elections & Voting Register to Vote Updates & Absentee Voting Elections Put a measure on the ballot Run for office Precinct maps County News Newsletter News & Announcements Subscribe
- Departments County office locations Department List OSU Extension Business in Benton County County Budget See county RFP opportunities Economic Development Veteran Services
I Want To...
- Work for Benton County Apply for a job Volunteer Pay property taxes online View a tax statement Apply for … Marriage license Dog license Passport Building permit Septic permit Restaurant licenses Find Requests for Proposals
- Vote Elections & Voting Register to vote Updates & Absentee Voting Find an event View county calendar View fairgrounds calendar Make a … Medical/Dental appointment Mental health appointment Medical Bill Payment Locate a county office
- Find out about … County Budget Current road conditions Adopt-a-Road Program No Spray Program Veteran Services See who's in jail Report a crime Reserve a facility County park picnic facility Benton Oaks RV park Salmonberry campground Fairgrounds facility Ride a Bus
Public Works Projects
Welcome to the Benton County Public Works Project Page
All available projects can be found at the following link : https://www.co.benton.or.us/projects or by clicking on the title of each project listed below.
Projects in Progress
SW West Hills Road Corridor Plan
The project is located on SW West Hills Road from SW 53rd Street to Western Boulevard. This section of West Hills Road is currently owned and maintained by Benton County but is anticipated to be improved and transferred to the City of Corvallis at some point in the future. Neither the County nor City have secured funding for construction. West Hills Road has some unique constraints that challenge installation of standard road improvements; therefore, the City and County are partnering to identify what the future urban section will look like as development occurs along the corridor. Last Updated March 3, 2023.
Corvallis-Albany Path: Scenic to Springhill (North Albany Connection)
The North Albany segment of the Corvallis-Albany Path is well underway. The County has a 90% design and the consultants are appraising property and putting together information for right-of-way acquisition. This project is currently on hold as the alignment needs to be re-evaluated. Last Updated June 9, 2022.
Corvallis-Albany Path: Pilkington to Merloy
The County is working closely with the Oregon Department of Transportation (ODOT) while they move forward with design of the Highway 20W Safety Improvement Projects to ensure the vision for the Corvallis-Albany Path can be realized. The County has hired David Evans and Associates to provide preliminary design services and right-of-way acquisition assistance. The County was awarded a Community Paths Grant in 2021 for construction of this segment. The County is currently working on appraisals and easement acquisition. Construction is slated for 2024. Last Updated March 3, 2023.
Chapel Drive Bikeway Improvements
The existing roadway on Chapel Drive from 19th Street to Bellfountain Road will be widened to add 6 foot bike lanes on both sides of the road. A tabletop intersection will be added at 19th Street and Chapel Drive. Planted medians with turn pockets will extend to the public school entrance to provide a visible transition for traffic calming as they enter Philomath. This project is currently in the final design, easement acquisition, and permitting stage with construction tentatively scheduled for 2023. Last Updated March 3, 2023.
Hubbard Bridge Replacement
The County has received funding from the State for design and construction. Carter & Company, Inc., completed the bridge construction and reopened the road to traffic in December 2022. The contractor will install guardrail and water quality treatment swales starting in March of 2023. Construction is anticipated to be completed by June 2023. Last Updated March 3, 2023.
53rd Street RR Overpass
This project is currently on hold. Last Updated June 9, 2021