Property Line Adjustment

The following documents detail the standards required by this office to file a Property Line Adjustment Survey in Benton County or to file an Affidavit of Correction to a survey that has been filed.  Property Line Adjustments must be approved by the Benton County Community Development Department or city planning department under which jurisdiction the property falls before being filed.  These standards have incorporated pertinent Oregon Revised Statutes and Benton County Development Code in regards to the filing of property line adjustment surveys.