Partition Plats

The following documents detail the standards required by this office to file a Partition Plat in Benton County or to file an Affidavit of Correction to a plat that has been filed.  Also included is information about notarizing plats and Consent Affidavits.  These standards have incorporated pertinent Oregon Revised Statutes and Benton County Development Code in regards to the filing of partition plats.

For instructions on notarizing plats click on the link:  Notarizing Plats