Land Use Forms & Fees
Below are the most commonly requested application forms. If you do not see the form you need, please contact the Planning Division, 541-766-6819.
Fees Notice: For exact Planning and Land Use Application Fees, please contact the Planning Division, 541-766-6819. To get a ball park of the fees, please reference our 2020 fee schedule (effective Jan 1, 2020) or 2019 fee schedule (effective Jan. 1 2019 until December 31, 2019).
- Administrative Review
- Alteration or Expansion of a Non-Conforming Use
- Alteration of a Historic Resource
- Appeal - Development Department Decision
- Appeal - Planning Commission Decision
- Conditional Use - Standard
- Conditional Use - Development in the Willamette Greenway
- Conditional Use - Home Occupation - Required in Resource Zones and when using an Exception to Dimensional Standards (BCC 91.220).
- Home Occupation - For Non-Resource Zones.
- Home Occupation Renewal - Required every two (2) years for home occupations in accessory structures.
- Ministerial Review
- Pre-Application Conference
- Research Request - Typically used for determining number of legal parcels or to provide a full permit history report.
- Site Development Plan - Typically required for any structural addition or new development within an industrial zone.
- Zone and/or Comprehensive Plan Change
Dwelling and Medical Hardship Applications
- Farm Dwelling
- Farm Dwelling - Lot of Record, Predominantly High-Value Soils
- Farm Dwelling - Lot of Record, Predominantly Non-High-Value Soils
- Non-Farm Dwelling East of the Coast Range
- Non-Farm Dwelling West of the Coast Range
- Forest Dwelling - 160 Acres
- Forest Dwelling - Template Test
- Forest Dwelling - Lot of Record
- Medical Hardship Dwelling - Non Resource Zones
- Medical Hardship Dwelling - Resource Zones
Development in the Floodplain
A land division is considered a partition if less than four properties are being created each year. There are multiple applications for partitions depending on the size, zoning and minimum parcel size or density of the parent property.
- Partition Application - Cannot be used when the parent property can be divided into 6 or more properties. The following applications and information may also need to be included:
- Series Partition - Preliminary Plat Application - This application is required when the property can be divided into 6 or more properties, regardless of whether or not the proposal is to create less than the maximum amount.
- Series Partition - Final Plat Application - use to complete each phase of the approved series partition.
Property Line Adjustments, Tax Lot Creation and Subdivisions
Create a Tax Lot/Deed Release - Creates a new tax lot, not a new parcel. Typically done for construction financing.
Property Line Adjustment - to adjust the property lines between two properties. Additional application forms are required when more than two properties will be adjusted. These applications can be reviewed concurrently, if applied for on the same day.
Subdivision - for creating 4 or more properties in a year.
- Pre-Application Conference - required.
- Water Supply Requirements for Subdivisions
- Subdivision applications for properties located within the Corvallis Urban Fringe and the Urban Residential or Floodplain Agriculture Zone, must also include: