Salmonberry Campground Is Now Open
ATTENTION: The showers are now closed at the campground due to health concerns through October 31st. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.
YOU CAN RESERVE A CAMPING SPACE AT SALMONBERRY
- Campground open from May 1 to October 31
- Reservations cannot be made until January 1st of the current year, no sooner.
- 13 RV Sites with electrical hook-ups 20/30/50 amp
- One yurt with electricity and heat but no running water
- One cabin with electricity and heat but no running water
- 14 Tent Sites, no water or electrical (Reduced number of sites during COVID-19 Pandemic)
- All of the RV sites are available by reservation and some tent sites
- Check-In time is 3:00 PM
Check-Out time is 1:00 PM
Please keep in mind that in order for us to keep the campgrounds open, visitors will need to adhere to physical distancing guidelines by remaining 6 feet apart, wearing masks as appropriate, and limiting group gatherings to 10 or less people.
- Campsites are limited to eight (8) people per site.
- Restrooms will be open and cleaned and disinfected twice a day. (Please bring your own soap, sanitizer and disinfectants for your safety.)
- Please remember to stay 6' apart at all times, physical distancing is necessary for us to keep the campground open.
- Wear facial coverings when you interact with others.
- Be thoughtful of others on trails, campsites and parking lots.
Nestled along the Alsea River, this secluded campground has 28 campsites, 13 RV Sites with electricity, 1 ADA accessible site, 14 non-electrical Tent Sites. Please note: tent sites may be occupied by a maximum of two tents only, and RV sites allow one pick-up camper, camp trailer or van plus one tent, or a total of 8 people. In addition 1 Yurt with electricity and heat no running water and 1 Cabin with electricity and heat no running water. Campground is open May 1 - October 31. Reservations are available on line.
The campground has a family atmosphere, camp host , water, clean restrooms with flush toilets, coin operated showers and open field commons with lots of grass/play area. The park also features a boat ramp, picnic area and nature trail.
Campground RV sites are available by reservation as well as some tent sites. A few of the tent sites are on a first-come first-serve basis. The Yurt and Cabin are only available by reservation. A Day Use Area with a Boat Ramp is also available. Campground has coin operated showers for campers (just be sure and bring your own quarters)
The campsite has ADA accessible restrooms.
Approved in fire rings only (No firewood available).
Salmonberry Campground is a posted leash site. Any dog or pet must be kept restrained in a well-ventilated vehicle or on a leash at all times.
|Group Area Information||Fee|
|(13) RV Sites with Electrical Hook-ups (inc. 1 ADA Accessible Site)||$32.00 per site (May thru Labor Day); $22 after Labor Day thru October|
|(14) Non-electrical Dispersed Tent Sites||$25.00 per site (May thru Labor Day- 1 tent only); $15 per site after Labor Day thru October|
|1 Yurt with Electricity, Heated (no running ;water)||$50.00|
|1 Cabin with Electricity, Heated (no running water)||$50.00|
|Add'l Vehicle Fee (in-tow vehicles free), Add'l Tent||$8.00 per add'l vehicle; $5 for each add'l tent (3 tents max per tent site); only 1 allowed at RV sites|
|Senior Discount (62+)||$3.00 per night|
|Veteran's Discount||$5.00 per night|
|Showers - Coin Operated||
Bring own change - quarters only - 50 cents per minute
|On-Line Reservation Fee||$10.00|
|Fee for Canceled Reservations no Charge to Reschedule||$15.00|
Click any thumbnail image to view a slideshow