Natural Areas & Parks Department - Picnic Reservations Fees
Picnic Reservation Fee Schedule For 2023
|Facility||Hourly Rate||Mon-Thursday||Friday-Sunday and Holidays||
|Bellfountain County Park||N/A||$75.00||$125.00||$100|
Historic Park Shelter
|North Albany Park||N/A||$75.00||$125.00||$100|
- $100 Refundable Deposit Required on All Park Reservations
- $25.00 non-refundable fee for canceled week day park reservations
- $25.00 non-refundable fee for canceled weekend park reservations
- $70.00 Special Use Fee Required for all weddings/receptions and overnight use
- Special Use Permit Form
These are the current prices for 2023
Park Keys: No Charge – Park keys are available for access to circuit breaker box, kitchen facilities, and barrier posts for vehicle access.
Equipment Bag Rental: $15.00 – Equipment bags are available to rent for your gathering upon request on a first-come, first-serve basis. Bags may be reserved when a group picnic area is reserved. The bag includes a volleyball net and volleyball, 2 softballs, 2 bats, 4 bases and 4 horseshoes. Equipment bags are picked up and returned to the Parks Department Office, 110 SW 53rd Street, Corvallis, between 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday.
Special Use Permits: $70.00 – Permits are available for park setup that is in addition to normal park use. The permit fee is a non-refundable processing fee. Form
The following are examples where a Special Use Permit is required:
- Sound system/PA use
- All weddings and receptions
- Overnight setup (e.g. weddings or special parties that require additional decorations)
- Specialized barbecues (pig roast, salmon bake)
- Inflatable bounce structures
- Specialized group activity setup (specific instructions are required for the use of a dunk tank. please check with the Parks staff.)
- Parks not listed above (including Hyak Park, Clemens Park, Mill Creek Park, Campbell Park, Irish Bend and the Courthouse grounds.
- Other requests will be reviewed for approval by Park staff