Permitting FAQs

Do I need a permit to stay in a short-term rental (i.e., lodging facility for stays less than 30 days)?

No. You need a permit if you are a lodging operator.


Tax Collection FAQs

Do I need to pay the County separately than the City of Corvallis?

No. We are collaborating with the City of Corvallis and they will collect tax and disperse revenue. See our lodging tax collection page.