We are the Family Planning program of Benton County. We serve individuals of reproductive age with a wide scope of reproductive and sexual health services.
The Benton County Family Planning program provides the following services:
- Certain wellness exams and screening tests (Pelvic exam, Pap test)
- Birth control information and counseling
- Birth control supplies
- Emergency contraception
- Pregnancy testing and counseling
- Sexually transmitted infection screening and treatment
- HIV/AIDS testing and counseling
- Permanent sterilization information (Vasectomy, Tubal ligation)
All services are voluntary and confidential.
We do not provide pregnancy/maternity care. For local maternity care providers, please ask any one of our team members.
Any individual of reproductive age is eligible for our services. No one will be turned away because of their county of residence, citizenship status, income, gender, sexual orientation, race, or creed. Services are low cost or may be free if you qualify for the Oregon Reproductive Health Program (ORHP). ORHP pays for reproductive health visits, contraceptive supplies and certain exams to those that qualify based, in part on financial guidelines. Individuals currently enrolled in Oregon Health Plan (OHP) are not eligible for ORHP.
To prepare you for your first visit, please fill out the client registration forms and bring to your appointment.