Land & Roads
- Natural Areas & Parks Picnic Facility Reservations Locate a park or natural area Find a trail, take a hike Conserving our native habitat Salmonberry Campground Property Information Search Property tax accounts Search for a deed Pay taxes online Appeal property taxes Find property on a map Survey your property Property tax records
- Sustainability Building & Land Use Building Permits & Codes Request an Inspection Code Compliance Septic Systems Planning and Zoning GIS Maps GIS Data Links to Other Maps
- Roads and Utility Services Road closures and delays Request road maintenance Access utility bills Public Transportation Event Center & Fairgrounds
- Sheriff's Office Sheriff's Message Volunteer Opportunities What's Happening Emergency Services Current Information Emergency Alert System Disaster and Hazard Preparedness Search and Rescue Child Support Collection
- Jail Inmate Rosters Inmate Services Criminal prosecution Victim Services Court Calendar Juvenile Services Supervision and accountability Detention Teen Court
- Parole and Probation Mission and programs Sex offender notification Law Enforcement Report a crime Daily activity log Concealed Handgun Licenses Justice System Improvement Program
Health & Family
- COVID-19 Information Public Health Communicable disease reporting Mental Health and Addictions Peer specialists Gambling prevention Tobacco prevention Children and youth programs Adult programs Substance Use Disorder
- Food and Water Safety Restaurants Temporary Food Service Well Testing Septic Systems Community Health Centers Find a physician Dental services Family Planning Developmental Diversity (Disabilities) OSU Extension
- Maternal and Child Health WIC Healthy baby programs Licenses and Certificates Birth Certificates Death Certificates Dog License Marriage License Pay My Medical Bill Event Center & Fairgrounds
- Board of Commissioners BOC Meetings Advisory Committees County Legal Counsel Meeting Agendas and Minutes Licenses and Passports Marriage Licenses Passports Dog Licenses
- Voting Elections & Voting Register to Vote Updates & Absentee Voting Elections Put a measure on the ballot Run for office Precinct maps County News Newsletter News & Announcements Subscribe
- Departments County office locations Department List OSU Extension Business in Benton County County Budget See county RFP opportunities Economic Development Veteran Services
I Want To...
- Work for Benton County Apply for a job Volunteer Pay property taxes online View a tax statement Apply for … Marriage license Dog license Passport Building permit Septic permit Restaurant licenses Find Requests for Proposals
- Vote Elections & Voting Register to vote Updates & Absentee Voting Find an event View county calendar View fairgrounds calendar Make a … Medical/Dental appointment Mental health appointment Medical Bill Payment Locate a county office
- Find out about … County Budget Current road conditions Adopt-a-Road Program No Spray Program Veteran Services See who's in jail Report a crime Reserve a facility County park picnic facility Benton Oaks RV park Salmonberry campground Fairgrounds facility Ride a Bus
Caption: The Design Committee meets to discuss the look and feel of the future Benton County Crisis Center.
Design Planning Committee:
Benton County Behavioral Health has formed a design committee to help inform the design process by providing a crystal clear understanding of the unique needs of Benton County residents and what can be accomplished with the new crisis center.
The committee consists of health department staff and mental health professionals as well as community partners and stakeholders, including representatives from:
- Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- Intercommunity Health Network Coordinated Care Organization
- Pathfinder Clubhouse
- Corvallis Daytime Drop-In Center
- Strengthening Rural Families
- Oregon State University Counseling & Psychological Service
- Benton County Sheriff’s Office
- Corvallis Police Department
- Mahlum Architects
- Gerding Builders
In the design planning process, the architect team presents concepts to the design committee members who ask questions, provide insight, and help refine the vision for the final design. The committee participates in a journey-mapping exercises that put them in the shoes of someone seeking crisis services to guide the process and flow of services once the center is up and running.
Another activity, called visual listening, gives the committee an opportunity to authentically react to different designs, in order to help define the look and feel of the building.
Staffing, Processes, and Workflows
As design for the Benton County Crisis Center building comes to a close and work moves to the permitting and construction phases, Benton County is engaged in planning for operations at the crisis center.
Behavioral Health leaders and staff are working to create processes and policies for operations at the new facility in order to ensure safe, efficient, and trauma-informed services. They are also working on fine tuning their staffing model to sustain operational capacity.
Click any thumbnail image to view a slideshow