THE TAX OFFICE IS NOW LOCATED AT 4500 SW RESEARCH WAY
TAX STATEMENTS FOR 2022-23 ARE NOW AVAILABLE ONLINE
TAX STATEMENT MUST BE MAILED BY OCTOBER 25TH
- In person at 4500 SW Research Way.
- USPS: Mailed payments. make checks payable to: Benton County Tax Collector
- Use your bank's online bill pay service
- Online or by phone through the Point and Pay system (a third party payment service provider, a convenience fee will be charged) PAY TAXES
- Payments can be placed in the drive up drop box located at 4077 SW Research Way, Corvallis.
- NOVEMBER PAYMENT ONLY: Payments are accepted at Oregon State Credit Union, and the Monroe branch of Umpqua Bank for the November payment only. Banks will not accept tax payments without the coupon portion of the tax statement.
- Property Tax payment questions contact 541-766-6808
- Property Valuation questions contact 541-766-6855
Full payment, with a 3% discount is due by November 15th. Taxpayers have the option of paying one third of the total amount due on November 15th, February 15th and May 16th.
The Department collects in excess of $180 million annually in property taxes. Tax statements are mailed in October of each year.
- Generating and mailing of property tax statements, delinquent notices and warrants on personal property accounts
- Collection of property taxes and interest
- Adjustment of assessed taxes due to changes in value and other corrections
- Annual foreclosure of delinquent real property tax accounts
- Distribution of tax collection proceeds to over 50 taxing districts
- Sale of foreclosed properties according to Oregon law
Interested in paying your taxes online?
Mail Tax Payments to:
Benton County Tax Office
PO Box 964
Corvallis, OR 97339-0964