Benton County Finance & Tax - Pay Taxes By Phone
Making Tax Payments by Phone
Have the following information ready before you call:
- Name on property statement
- Credit card, debit card, or checking account information
- Property tax account number (located in the upper left corner of your tax statement)
- Payment amount
Dial 1-888-891-6064 (Option #1) to access the Point and Pay telephone payment system. You will be asked to provide the following information listed above.
The telephone payment system will:
- Confirm with you the total payment amount, including the convenience fee
- Obtain approval of the charge
- Provide you with a confirmation number. Be sure to write the confirmation number down
Important Notes Regarding Payment Amount
- You must pay the correct amount that appears on your tax bill. Not paying the correct amount will result in loss of any applicable discounts for timely payments.
- Point and Pay charges a convenience fee for payment processing (no portion of this fee is retained by Benton County Government).
Credit and Debit Card Transaction
Electronic Check Transactions
Visa Debit Card Transaction
Based on transaction amount
Flat $2.00 charge per transaction for transactions less than $10,000
Flat $10.00 charge per transaction for transactions $10,000 or greater
|$3.95 per transaction|
Additional Account Information
If you need your account number or the balance due on your property tax accounts, please contact the Benton County Tax Office at 541-766-6808.
If you would like to view your online tax statement, visit the Benton County Assessment Department property tax search page.
If you have questions regarding property value, contact the Benton County Assessor at 541-766-6855.