Military and Overseas Absentee Voters

Oregon Secretary of State has helpful information for all military and overseas voters. Please access the page at Secretary of State's website for more information, forms and access to ballots through My Vote.

A Federal Postcard Card Application (FPCA) form for military and overseas absentee voters' use is also available at our website.