Land & Roads
- Natural Areas & Parks Picnic Facility Reservations Locate a park or natural area Find a trail, take a hike Conserving our native habitat Salmonberry Campground Property Information Search Property tax accounts Search for a deed Pay taxes online Appeal property taxes Find property on a map Survey your property Property tax records
- Sustainability Building & Land Use Building Permits & Codes Request an Inspection Code Compliance Septic Systems Planning and Zoning GIS Maps GIS Data Links to Other Maps
- Roads and Utility Services Road closures and delays Request road maintenance Access utility bills Public Transportation Event Center & Fairgrounds
- Sheriff's Office Sheriff's Message Volunteer Opportunities What's Happening Emergency Services Current Information Emergency Alert System Disaster and Hazard Preparedness Search and Rescue Child Support Collection
- Jail Inmate Rosters Inmate Services Criminal prosecution Victim Services Court Calendar Juvenile Services Supervision and accountability Detention Teen Court
- Parole and Probation Mission and programs Sex offender notification Law Enforcement Report a crime Daily activity log Concealed Handgun Licenses Justice System Improvement Program
Health & Family
- COVID-19 Information Public Health Communicable disease reporting Mental Health and Addictions Peer specialists Gambling prevention Tobacco prevention Children and youth programs Adult programs Substance Use Disorder
- Food and Water Safety Restaurants Temporary Food Service Well Testing Septic Systems Community Health Centers Find a physician Dental services Family Planning Developmental Diversity (Disabilities) OSU Extension
- Maternal and Child Health WIC Healthy baby programs Licenses and Certificates Birth Certificates Death Certificates Dog License Marriage License Pay My Medical Bill Event Center & Fairgrounds
- Board of Commissioners BOC Meetings Advisory Committees County Legal Counsel Meeting Agendas and Minutes Licenses and Passports Marriage Licenses Passports Dog Licenses
- Voting Elections & Voting Register to Vote Updates & Absentee Voting Elections Put a measure on the ballot Run for office Precinct maps County News Newsletter News & Announcements Subscribe
- Departments County office locations Department List OSU Extension Business in Benton County County Budget See county RFP opportunities Economic Development Veteran Services
I Want To...
- Work for Benton County Apply for a job Volunteer Pay property taxes online View a tax statement Apply for … Marriage license Dog license Passport Building permit Septic permit Restaurant licenses Find Requests for Proposals
- Vote Elections & Voting Register to vote Updates & Absentee Voting Find an event View county calendar View fairgrounds calendar Make a … Medical/Dental appointment Mental health appointment Medical Bill Payment Locate a county office
- Find out about … County Budget Current road conditions Adopt-a-Road Program No Spray Program Veteran Services See who's in jail Report a crime Reserve a facility County park picnic facility Benton Oaks RV park Salmonberry campground Fairgrounds facility Ride a Bus
Willamette Criminal Justice Council – Restorative Justice And DUII Victim Impact Panel
Welcome to the Willamette Criminal Justice Council (WCJC) DUII Victim Impact Panel (VIP) of Benton County. This site has been developed to answer your questions. If you have been ordered to attend the Victim Impact Panel, please be sure to read this page along with the information below for details on how to attend.
Commitment to Promoting Community Safety!
The Restorative Justice task force is committed to promoting community safety by finding what works in reducing offender recidivism and implementing programs in Benton County. Restorative Justice is concerned with the relationship between offender, victim, and community. The focus is on the harm done to others by crime and to ensure that the harm is repaired. We believe justice is best served when the victim, community, and offender are viewed as equal parties who receive fair and balanced attention.
What is Restorative Justice?
The Task Force has defined Restorative Justice in Benton County as a process that restores balance, elevates the status of victims, enhances the accountability of offenders and increases the level of participation by the community in the criminal justice system.
What's Their Mission?
To encourage and develop responses to crime in Benton County that:
- Provide victims with opportunities to have their needs identified and included in any plan of repair,
- Hold offenders accountable in ways that 0create potential for their reintegration into the community, and
- Actively involve the community in the design and implementation of justice.
Who's on the RJ Taskforce?
The Task Force on Restorative Justice includes members from the District Attorney's Office, the Courts, the Juvenile Department, Corrections, Parole and Probation, and lay members. Let us know if you are interested in getting involved.
Contact Jodi Robin at: email@example.com to find out more.