Benton County District Attorney's Office Online Payment Options
|MAKING ONLINE PAYMENTS|
Have the following ready prior to making a payment:
- Case Number (DA case number or Court case number)
- Credit Card, debit card, or checking account information
- Payment amount
- Payment type (Discovery, Public Record Request, or DA Diversion Fee)
When you have the information ready, choose to make your payment either by credit card, debit card, or electronic check. When you make your selection, you will be transferred from Benton County's website to the Benton County District Attorney's payment page on the Point & Pay© website
If you are unsure of your case number and/or outstanding balance contact the Benton County District Attorney's office at (541) 766-6815.
|MAKE A PAYMENT|
|Credit Card||Debit Card||Electronic Check|
|IMPORTANT NOTES REGARDING PAYMENT AMOUNT|
- Point and Pay charges a convenience fee for payment processing (no portion of this fee is retained by Benton County Government).
- You must know exact amount that is due prior to making your payment.
|CREDIT AND DEBIT CARD TRANSACTIONS||ELECTRONIC CHECK TRANSACTIONS|
|2.5% charge, based on transaction amount (minimum of $3.95)||
$2.00 charge for transactions less than $10,000
$10.00 charge for transactions $10,000 or greater