Find a COVID-19 Vaccine or Test
Use the following resources to find upcoming vaccination events, local vaccine providers, and testing sites.
County Run Vaccine Events
- For information regarding events run by Benton County, please visit the Vaccination Clinics page.
Find Vaccination Events
- Getvaccinated.oregon.gov web tool: This tool allows people to determine if they are eligible for a vaccine. The Get Vaccinated Oregon tool is open to all Oregonians and information is available in 12 languages.
- Note: the OHA eligibility tool does not result in an appointment.
- Text and Call Resources:
- Oregonians can text ORVAX to 898211 to get text/SMS updates (English and Spanish only) or email ORCOVID@211info.org.
- Oregonians can call 211 or 1-866-698-6155, which is open from 6 a.m. to 7 p.m. daily, including holidays. Please be aware that wait times may be long due to high call volumes. There is an option to get a call back rather than wait on hold (in English and Spanish). Free interpretation is available for all other languages. TTY: Dial 711 or call 1-866-698-6155.
Find Local Vaccination Providers
- Vaccines.gov helps community members discover vaccine availability at local providers and pharmacies. Community members will be able to find information on:
- Location of vaccine
- Website and phone number for providers and pharmacies
- Hours of operation
- Instructions on how to take the next step to get vaccinated
Text Resources: Community members can text their zip code to 438829 (GETVAX) or 822662 (Vacuna) to receive the three vaccination locations nearest them.
Oregon Health Authority Testing Site Locator
The Oregon Health Authority has put together a website to help Oregonians locate local testing information.
Please note that if you have flu-like symptoms or believe that you have been exposed to the COVID-19, you should call your primary care provider before you visit a testing site.