Coronavirus (COVID-19) Contact Information
Benton County COVID-19 Response Contact Information
- Information Hotline: 541-766-6120
- Public Information: BentonEOC.PIO@gmail.com
COVID-19 Vaccine Scheduling Assistance
For scheduling assistance by phone (scheduling, changing or cancelling appointments) call the Samaritan scheduling assistance line at 855-441-2311.
- Expect very high call volumes and long wait times on this line.
- Hours of operation are Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
COVID-19 Vaccine Questions
- Text ORCOVID to 898211
- Email ORCOVID@211info.org
- Call 211 or 1-866-698-6155 (open 6 a.m.–7 p.m. daily). Please be aware that wait times may be long due to high call volumes. You may choose to get a call back rather than wait on hold. (Languages spoken: English and Spanish. Free interpretation available for all other languages.)
- TTY: Dial 711 or call 1-866-698-6155
COVID-19 Questions Unrelated to the Vaccine