Contact Us

Please complete the below form to send us a question or comment

Requests of this type are for public real property records such as deeds, mortgages, liens, easements and subdivision plats. Public Records Requests should be directed to the County Counsel's office at 541-766-####. For police records, contact the agency involved (Corvallis PD, Philomath PD, Oregon State Police); you can select "Sheriff's Office" in the list to contact the Benton County Sheriff. For court records, contact the appropriate court directly (Benton County Circuit Court, Corvallis Municipal Court).

Please enter your phone number if you wish to be contacted via phone.