Solid Waste & Materials Management

Materials Management Lifecycle
For COVID-19 service updates go to the Republic Services Corvallis page.


Waste Prevention

Service Info


Hazardous Waste


Learn More


Image Source: Oregon DEQ


Program Initiatives:


Report Issues, Concerns, or Complaints:


Click any thumbnail image to view a slideshow

Waste Hierarchy in Benton County
Waste Service Carts Benton County
Tan Recycling Cart