Information for OLCC License Applicants
Topics Covered by this Page:
- Links to OLCC Recreational Marijuana Operations Application Information
- Land Use Compatibility Statements (LUCS)
On January 4, 2016, the Oregon Liquor Control Commission (OLCC) began accepting license applications for recreational marijuana operations. As of December 16, 2015, the following resources are available on their website:
- Business Readiness Guidebook for Oregon Recreational Marijuana Operations
- Recreational Marijuana License Application Flowchart
- Land Use Compatibility Statement (LUCS)
- Recreational Marijuana License Workshop Presentation Powerpoint
The newest version of the OLCC's Final Rules on Recreational Marijuana are available here.
PRODUCERS: As part of your application to OLCC you will need to provide evidence of an irrigation/agricultural water source for your operations. Please contact the Oregon Water Resources Department or your local water master for additional information about this process.
The Planning Division is accepting LUCS at this time either over the counter or via regular mail. LUCS forms are available on the OLCC Recreational Marijuana Website. Please print out this form and bring it to our office and ask to speak with a Planner. Along with your completed form bring the following:
- A map of the entire property showing existing and proposed buildings, the location of the marijuana operations and the location of your water source.
Please contact us with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 541-766-6819, we are happy to help you through this process. Our Office Location: Community Development Department, 360 SW Avery Ave, Corvallis, OR 97333.