General Contractors - ePermitting
Submit Electrical, Mechanical, & Plumbing Permits Online
Benton County is now using the State of Oregon's ePermitting software program to process certain types of permits. However, submitting applications online is currently limited to licensed contractors.
Licensed contractors may submit Electrical, Mechanical & Plumbing permits online using ePermitting when:
- No portion of the property is in the floodplain, AND
- No plan review is required.
Floodplain on the property? To determine if the any portion of the property is in the floodplain, please check the FEMA Flood Map. If the property is in the floodplain, submit a site plan and a floodplain development permit, which can be found under "supporting documents" here.
Using ePermitting licensed contractors can make online purchases of Electrical, Mechanical and Plumbing Permits that do not require a plan review and when no portion of the property is in the floodplain. For additional information about ePermitting please visit the State of Oregon’s ePermitting website at https://aca.oregon.accela.com/oregon/.
Paying via ePermitting
1. Visit https://aca.oregon.accela.com/oregon/ to go to the Oregon ePermitting website.
2. Hoover your mouse over SEARCH and select BUILDING PERMITS
3. Page down until you see the box titled PERMIT/APPLICATION# and enter your permit number , then page down to click on SEARCH
4. Click on PAYMENTS and select FEES
5. Click on the blue highlighted PAY FEES
6. On the bottom of the screen click CONTINUE APPLICATION
7. Enter your cred card information
8. When completed select SUBMIT PAYMENT at the bottom of the screen
Search Active & Recent (years 2001 to today) Permits
Oregon's ePermitting system allows anyone to search for permits that have been uploaded by a participating jurisdiction. Benton County was able to upload all building permits from 2001 to today into the system. Please visit the State of Oregon’s ePermitting website at https://aca.oregon.accela.com/oregon/ and use the search tool to discover the following information:
- Permit Status
- Outstanding Actions
- Fees Due