Land & Roads
- Natural Areas & Parks Picnic Facility Reservations Locate a park or natural area Find a trail, take a hike Conserving our native habitat Salmonberry Campground Property Information Search Property tax accounts Search for a deed Pay taxes online Appeal property taxes Find property on a map Survey your property Property tax records
- Sustainability Building & Land Use Building Permits & Codes Request an Inspection Code Compliance Septic Systems Planning and Zoning GIS Maps GIS Data Links to Other Maps
- Roads and Utility Services Road closures and delays Request road maintenance Access utility bills Public Transportation Event Center & Fairgrounds
- Sheriff's Office Sheriff's Message Volunteer Opportunities What's Happening Emergency Services Current Information Emergency Alert System Disaster and Hazard Preparedness Search and Rescue Child Support Collection
- Jail Inmate Rosters Inmate Services Criminal prosecution Victim Services Court Calendar Juvenile Services Supervision and accountability Detention Teen Court
- Parole and Probation Mission and programs Sex offender notification Law Enforcement Report a crime Daily activity log Concealed Handgun Licenses Justice System Improvement Program
Health & Family
- COVID-19 Information Public Health Communicable disease reporting Mental Health and Addictions Peer specialists Gambling prevention Tobacco prevention Children and youth programs Adult programs Substance Use Disorder
- Food and Water Safety Restaurants Temporary Food Service Well Testing Septic Systems Community Health Centers Find a physician Dental services Family Planning Developmental Diversity (Disabilities) OSU Extension
- Maternal and Child Health WIC Healthy baby programs Licenses and Certificates Birth Certificates Death Certificates Dog License Marriage License Pay My Medical Bill Event Center & Fairgrounds
- Board of Commissioners BOC Meetings Advisory Committees County Legal Counsel Meeting Agendas and Minutes Licenses and Passports Marriage Licenses Passports Dog Licenses
- Voting Elections & Voting Register to Vote Updates & Absentee Voting Elections Put a measure on the ballot Run for office Precinct maps County News Newsletter News & Announcements Subscribe
- Departments County office locations Department List OSU Extension Business in Benton County County Budget See county RFP opportunities Economic Development Veteran Services
I Want To...
- Work for Benton County Apply for a job Volunteer Pay property taxes online View a tax statement Apply for … Marriage license Dog license Passport Building permit Septic permit Restaurant licenses Find Requests for Proposals
- Vote Elections & Voting Register to vote Updates & Absentee Voting Find an event View county calendar View fairgrounds calendar Make a … Medical/Dental appointment Mental health appointment Medical Bill Payment Locate a county office
- Find out about … County Budget Current road conditions Adopt-a-Road Program No Spray Program Veteran Services See who's in jail Report a crime Reserve a facility County park picnic facility Benton Oaks RV park Salmonberry campground Fairgrounds facility Ride a Bus
The Partnership for Community Health: Linn, Benton & Lincoln Counties seeks community input into regional Community Health Improvement Plan
Friday, March 17, 2023
In 2022, the Benton County Health Department, in collaboration with the Partnership for Community Health: Linn, Benton & Lincoln Counties, began a regional community health assessment and improvement planning process. The regional health assessment (CHA) phase of the process is now complete, and the Partnership for Community Health is ready to share the results with the community and gather input on key health issues to include in the regional community health improvement plan (CHIP). The CHIP guides how the region focuses resources that are working to improve the health of all people who live, work, learn and play in Linn, Benton, and Lincoln counties.
The Partnership will hold two virtual community conversations to review the key health themes from the data and seek community input on priorities for the regional CHIP.
- March 22, 2023, 5:00 - 6:00 p.m. (Virtual)
- Register: https://bit.ly/Regional_Conversation1
- April 4, 2023, 10:00 -11:00 a.m. (Virtual)
- Register: https://bit.ly/Regional_Conversation_2
In person community conversations will also be held for Spanish- and Arabic-speaking populations. For more opportunities to participate in community conversations, visit: https://bit.ly/RegionalCHIP-GetInvolved
Other ways to get involved
Attendance at a community conversation is encouraged, but not required to contribute to the planning process. Community members can also access a copy of the presentation and vote on their priorities by accessing the following links:
For inquiries or additional information: BentonHealthyCommunties@bentoncountyor.gov
Benton County is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate on the basis of disability in admission or access to our programs, services, activities, hiring and employment practices. This document is available in alternative formats and languages upon request. Please contact Cory Grogan at 541-745-4468 or firstname.lastname@example.org.