Land & Roads
- Natural Areas & Parks Picnic Facility Reservations Locate a park or natural area Find a trail, take a hike Conserving our native habitat Salmonberry Campground Property Information Search Property tax accounts Search for a deed Pay taxes online Appeal property taxes Find property on a map Survey your property Property tax records
- Sustainability Building & Land Use Building Permits & Codes Request an Inspection Code Compliance Septic Systems Planning and Zoning GIS Maps GIS Data Links to Other Maps
- Roads and Utility Services Road closures and delays Request road maintenance Access utility bills Public Transportation Event Center & Fairgrounds
- Sheriff's Office Sheriff's Message Volunteer Opportunities What's Happening Emergency Services Current Information Emergency Alert System Disaster and Hazard Preparedness Search and Rescue Child Support Collection
- Jail Inmate Rosters Inmate Services Criminal prosecution Victim Services Court Calendar Juvenile Services Supervision and accountability Detention Teen Court
- Parole and Probation Mission and programs Sex offender notification Law Enforcement Report a crime Daily activity log Concealed Handgun Licenses Justice System Improvement Program
Health & Family
- COVID-19 Information Public Health Communicable disease reporting Mental Health and Addictions Peer specialists Gambling prevention Tobacco prevention Children and youth programs Adult programs Substance Use Disorder
- Food and Water Safety Restaurants Temporary Food Service Well Testing Septic Systems Community Health Centers Find a physician Dental services Family Planning Developmental Diversity (Disabilities) OSU Extension
- Maternal and Child Health WIC Healthy baby programs Licenses and Certificates Birth Certificates Death Certificates Dog License Marriage License Pay My Medical Bill Event Center & Fairgrounds
- Board of Commissioners BOC Meetings Advisory Committees County Legal Counsel Meeting Agendas and Minutes Licenses and Passports Marriage Licenses Passports Dog Licenses
- Voting Elections & Voting Register to Vote Updates & Absentee Voting Elections Put a measure on the ballot Run for office Precinct maps County News Newsletter News & Announcements Subscribe
- Departments County office locations Department List OSU Extension Business in Benton County County Budget See county RFP opportunities Economic Development Veteran Services
I Want To...
- Work for Benton County Apply for a job Volunteer Pay property taxes online View a tax statement Apply for … Marriage license Dog license Passport Building permit Septic permit Restaurant licenses Find Requests for Proposals
- Vote Elections & Voting Register to vote Updates & Absentee Voting Find an event View county calendar View fairgrounds calendar Make a … Medical/Dental appointment Mental health appointment Medical Bill Payment Locate a county office
- Find out about … County Budget Current road conditions Adopt-a-Road Program No Spray Program Veteran Services See who's in jail Report a crime Reserve a facility County park picnic facility Benton Oaks RV park Salmonberry campground Fairgrounds facility Ride a Bus
"Benton County Public Podcast" Episode 2
Tuesday, May 16, 2023
Benton County is excited to announce episode two of its new public podcast, the "Benton County Public Podcast". This podcast is a platform for County officials and community members to engage in meaningful conversations about the issues that matter most to the residents of Benton County.
"Benton County Public Podcast" is a collaborative effort between the County's Public Information Office and other County departments, including the Board of Commissioners. Podcasts will cover a variety of topics, including updates on County projects, public safety issues, public health initiatives, and community events.
"We are thrilled to launch this new podcast and provide community members with a new way to stay informed and connected to their local government," said Public Information Officer Cory Grogan. "The podcast will give us the opportunity to take a deeper dive on topics the community cares about."
Podcasts will feature interviews with County and community leaders, as well as segments highlighting the work of County departments and community organizations. Listeners can expect to hear from a diverse range of voices and perspectives, providing a well-rounded view of the issues affecting Benton County.
"Benton County Public Podcast" is now available on RSS.com. Listeners can also access each episode on the County's website and YouTube channel where they can find additional information related to each episode.
"We hope that 'Benton County Connects' will be a valuable resource for our community, helping to foster stronger connections and a greater sense of engagement with local government," said Grogan.
In March, Episode 1 of the podcast featured the history of the Coffin Butte landfill, and what the County is doing to manage solid waste now and, in the future, what individuals can do to help decrease consumption, and why it is important.
This month, Episode 2 features the Jackson-Frazier Wetland and work happening to maintain and preserve the wetland with Natural Resources Coordinator Adam Stebbins, and Natural Areas Parks & Events Deputy Director Jesse Ott.
The next podcast with Host and Producer, KORC’s Dan Crall, will feature homeless response in Benton County and the Corvallis Daytime Drop-in Center.
For more information about the podcast and to access the latest episodes, you can also contact email@example.com.
Benton County is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate on the basis of disability in admission or access to our programs, services, activities, hiring and employment practices. This document is available in alternative formats and languages upon request. Please contact Cory Grogan at 541-745-4468 or firstname.lastname@example.org.