Land & Roads
- Natural Areas & Parks Picnic Facility Reservations Locate a park or natural area Find a trail, take a hike Conserving our native habitat Salmonberry Campground Property Information Search Property tax accounts Search for a deed Pay taxes online Appeal property taxes Find property on a map Survey your property Property tax records
- Sustainability Building & Land Use Building Permits & Codes Request an Inspection Code Compliance Septic Systems Planning and Zoning GIS Maps GIS Data Links to Other Maps
- Roads and Utility Services Road closures and delays Request road maintenance Access utility bills Public Transportation Event Center & Fairgrounds
- Sheriff's Office Sheriff's Message Volunteer Opportunities What's Happening Emergency Services Current Information Emergency Alert System Disaster and Hazard Preparedness Search and Rescue Child Support Collection
- Jail Inmate Rosters Inmate Services Criminal prosecution Victim Services Court Calendar Juvenile Services Supervision and accountability Detention Teen Court
- Parole and Probation Mission and programs Sex offender notification Law Enforcement Report a crime Daily activity log Concealed Handgun Licenses Justice System Improvement Program
Health & Family
- COVID-19 Information Public Health Communicable disease reporting Mental Health and Addictions Peer specialists Gambling prevention Tobacco prevention Children and youth programs Adult programs Substance Use Disorder
- Food and Water Safety Restaurants Temporary Food Service Well Testing Septic Systems Community Health Centers Find a physician Dental services Family Planning Developmental Diversity (Disabilities) OSU Extension
- Maternal and Child Health WIC Healthy baby programs Licenses and Certificates Birth Certificates Death Certificates Dog License Marriage License Pay My Medical Bill Event Center & Fairgrounds
- Board of Commissioners BOC Meetings Advisory Committees County Legal Counsel Meeting Agendas and Minutes Licenses and Passports Marriage Licenses Passports Dog Licenses
- Voting Elections & Voting Register to Vote Updates & Absentee Voting Elections Put a measure on the ballot Run for office Precinct maps County News Newsletter News & Announcements Subscribe
- Departments County office locations Department List OSU Extension Business in Benton County County Budget See county RFP opportunities Economic Development Veteran Services
I Want To...
- Work for Benton County Apply for a job Volunteer Pay property taxes online View a tax statement Apply for … Marriage license Dog license Passport Building permit Septic permit Restaurant licenses Find Requests for Proposals
- Vote Elections & Voting Register to vote Updates & Absentee Voting Find an event View county calendar View fairgrounds calendar Make a … Medical/Dental appointment Mental health appointment Medical Bill Payment Locate a county office
- Find out about … County Budget Current road conditions Adopt-a-Road Program No Spray Program Veteran Services See who's in jail Report a crime Reserve a facility County park picnic facility Benton Oaks RV park Salmonberry campground Fairgrounds facility Ride a Bus
2023-25 Budget Committee
Thursday, April 20, 2023 - 1:00pm to 4:00pm
Add to your calendar:
This meeting has ended; to view the recording of this meeting, please click here.
NOTICE OF BUDGET COMMITTEE MEETINGS
Review of Proposed 2023-25 Biennium Budgets
Notice is hereby given that the Budget Committees for Benton County, Benton County Library Services County Services District, and the Benton County 911 Emergency Communications Services County Service District will meet at the times and dates listed below. The purpose of the meetings is to review and deliberate on the proposed biennium budget of all entities, which begins July 1, 2023, and ends on June 30, 2025. The committee will receive public comment, approve a budget, and set the annual maximum tax levy for the county and service districts. All meetings will be held at the Benton County offices, Kalapuya Building, located at 4500 SW Research Way, in the Holmes & Shipley Public Meeting Rooms; virtual attendance options are available, and will be posted on the Benton County Budget Committee website.
The Budget Committee for the Library Services County Service District and the 911 Emergency Communications Services County Service District is expected to meet only once on Tuesday, April 18, 2023 to receive the budget, conduct a public hearing, deliberate, and approve the districts’ budget and tax levy. All other meetings listed below are to review the Benton County budget.
All meetings of the Budget Committee are public meetings, and public comment on any aspect of the County budget will be heard at the designated hearing times. At all other times, public comment on the budget may be accepted at the discretion of the Chair, time permitting. All meetings are scheduled for three (3) hours.
A complete set of agendas, this notice, and additional meeting details may be viewed on the County’s website at https://www.co.benton.or.us/budgetoffice. and by navigating to the Budget Committee page, and additionally at https://www.co.benton.or.us/meetings. The proposed Budget Documents will be available on the County Website by April 14, 2023. Changes or adjustments announced to the budget committee agenda or schedule will also be available on the website.
Information may also be obtained by calling the Benton County Financial Services Department at (541) 766-6767 or e-mailing: email@example.com.